1. Pick 10 of your favourite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Fill in the film title once it's guessed.
5. NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search functions.
It was hard to pick only 10! Quoting movies is like a sport in my household. ::g::
1) "Do you intend to use your beautiful voice to praise the Lord . . . or to change the world?"
2) L: "Did you know Keats?"
Mrs. F: "No, I didn't; and I didn't know Shakespeare or Chaucer, either."
3) "A bit of musicality, please!"
- Strictly Ballroom ellie_hell + squibstress
4) M: "Now you will be poor for the rest of your life."
B: "An artist is never poor."
- Babette's Feast duniazade
5) "Sushi? Sushi?! You think this is about sushi?!"
- Monsters, Inc. dickgloucester
6) "You cannot change fate. However, you can rise to meet it, if you choose."
- Princess Mononoke atdelphi
7) "You know, you don't throw away a whole life just because he's banged up a little."
8) "Normal? What do you know about normal? What does anyone in this family know about normal?"
- The Incredibles dickgloucester + squibstress
9) "In the old days the land felt a great emptiness . . . it was waiting, waiting . . . waiting to be filled up . . . waiting for someone to love it . . . waiting for a leader."
- Whale Rider cranky__crocus
10) "Remember, there is always something cleverer than yourself."
And an extra credit bonus:
11) "And now, on with the opera! Let joy be unconfined! Let there be dancing in the streets, drinking in the saloons and necking in the parlor!"
- A Night at the Opera ellie_hell + squibstress
Get them all and you win the internets! XD